|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Elite Aero Unisex Sleeveless TriSuit with Rear Zip Black with Fluo/Neon100% SSL Secure
- Black with Fluo/Neon Stripes, Rear Zip.
- Performance Fit. With male or female pad inserts, just choose your size and pad.
- Our new Elite designed suit gives higher levels of support and comfort than ever before. Perfectly designed to perform at its best in all stages of triathlon with complete freedom of movement provided by the combination of a sleeveless construction and fabrics from MitiTech which keep you nice and cool as things start to heat up.
- Both Males and Females can wear this suit as it is an anatomical fit and we have suits with different pads inserted. Please select the Male Pad or Female Pad within the size variants when ordering. If checking the size chart for this suit please see the Male Size Section.
- Our new Suit also features a new laser cut leg construction which keeps it close to the body for compression, but doesn’t give you sausage legs. You can also say goodbye to that diaper butt for good, as the elastic interface and low profile chamois moves with your body comfortably.
- Improved DWR treatment and fit for 2020.
- 100% Made In Italy.
- Fabric is from MitiTech a stretch fabric engineered for high performance athletic apparel.
- La Fonte Tri Triathlon Pad. This pad has been tested for Long Races and the model tested by triathlon athletes, has minimal shape, density and thickness, as requested by the
sport activity. The pad lined with Coolmax face fabric, a BlueSign® approved material, is an additional guarantee for
consumers’ safety. The Air-Flow System grants an excellent breathability.
- With Rear Zip Suit.
Check Sizing Here
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Can wear Size Large and also can wear XL.
- This suit is tight race fit. On sizing, if you feel you are on the borderline of sizes, go for the bigger size.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.