|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Long Sleeve Black Waterproof 'Hydra 1'100% SSL Secure
- American Express
- A torso fitting, aero, soft shell long sleeve jersey that will block the wind, shrugs off the rain but most importantly is highly breathable.
- Read more on this article on our website on http://velorevolution.eu/news/velorevolutions-new-...
- Laser Cut hem to limit jersey ride up.
- Rear reflective Trim, 3 Pockets.
- Centre Panel in FLUO.
- Long Sleeve Available right now.
- For a couple of hours training or racing in the rain, the Hydra is all you need. (think of it as a Jersey and a raincape as one)
- Used as a wet weather performance item for a real advantage, its perfect for cool dry days too that will be nippy.- The idea of the Hydra is to keep you comfortable in the cold and wet without heating up which is normally associated with a rain cape or gilet.
- MITITech Thermal warp knit stretch fabric which provides excellent natural insulation.
- Fabrics have significant stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation.
- Provides comfort in cold weather conditions.- Wash at 30c and let hang dry afterwards. No Dryer Activity so leave dry normal 99% of the time.
- Made with Pride in Italy.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 90kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- To Reactivate the material after 20 washes, use a Tumble Dryer at 40c for 30mins if your confident of its heat cycle, or you could use a DWR product on it (Nikwax/Grangers)