|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bib Shorts VELO HC PRO II100% SSL Secure
The latest and newest HC PRO IIs make a statement of where you set the bar. These shorts will hit the high notes in luxury and performance using the highest grade of compression lycra from Lycra Sport in Italy. We have even added an embossment treatment to the plain Lycra resulting in these bib shorts looking visually classy, pro and stylish.
- Our highest compressive main body fabric.
- Highly technical Italian fabric.
- Quality four way stretch materials.
- Inside are our 2 amazing Italian Premium popular Pads, the ORANGE 'AIR' and the 'BLACK ZENITH' Pad. You just select which type in the variants option you would like.
- The ORANGE AIR, comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Medium, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those who want the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and above. Comes with the White Soft Stylish Bib.
- The 'BLACK ZENITH' PAD, a latest chamois pad release from La Fonte again Made in Italy, we believe it is best suited more to the lighter rider, the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slim pad. Comes with the Black Soft Stylish Bib.
- Composition: 80% PL, 20% EA.
- Weight 160gr.
- Stitching: Doubled-stitched flat seams for durability in Black Lycra Color.
- Naturally bacteriostatic with four way stretch.
- Stylish White Soft and Breathable, Branded Bibs with HC PRO with AIR PAD.
- Stylish Black Soft and Breathable, Branded Bibs with HC PRO with BLACK ZENITH PAD.
- Raw-cut silicon grippers to prevent movement 40mm band finish on both endings. - Soft branded white raw cut braces with holes on the back to grant better breathability.
- This garment contains Lycrasport High Compression fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery, power, fit and freedom of movement.
- Innovative fabric ensuring maximum comfort to the athlete due to its pleasant soft touch, the high high 4-ways stretch elasticity and superb moisture transport feature.
- Innovative open cell foam ensuring an excellent ventilation, moisture management and lightness.
- e1 Absorption actively absorbs perspiration without drying our the skin.
- No seams on bibs so are Soft and Light when on over shoulders, silky feeling.
- Aero and exceptional Breathability.
- Excellent grip, superior compression and comfort with muscle support.
- UPF 50 +.
- Made with Pride in Italy 100%.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- Check SIZING HERE
Washing Instruction - Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Turn inside out.