|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bib Tights SUPER ROUBAIX ADVENTURE CARGOS100% SSL Secure
- Italian Roubaix fleeced fabric for the cold weather conditions but with 2 Mesh Leg Pockets on either side of leg. We have designed the 2 pockets so they are are deep, robust, grippy and strong enough so dont worry about losing anything.
- Super Premium BibTights, one of our best sellers.
- It makes carrying essential items in the Two Mesh Cargo pockets on the legs very easy and these simply are not just for gravel riders as the ability to keep keys, money, mobile phone, CO2 and other small things in a dry pocket close to you is excellent as it frees up your rear cargo pockets and also makes you look more streamlined when you ride.
- This garment contains Carvico fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement. Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort. This fabric has excellent stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation and they provide comfort in cool weather conditions. With Removable Gaitor for at leg hem, Soft feel Bioelastic Fleece Roubaix and Soft feel Raw Cut Braces with holes for breathability on the back.
- These Bib Tights have a choice of the La Fonte 'AIR' Orange Pad or the Black Zenith Gold Edition Pad which we think is very suitable to the XS/SMALLER/MEDIUM weight of riders who may be looking for a slimmer pad. We think if a rider is less than <80kg and are looking for a slimmer pad, the BLACK Zenith Gold Edition Pad could be what your after as the AIR is more bulkier so is the thicker pad. The Zenith Gold Edition Pad is a compressed pad and the AIR is open cell.
- The La Fonte 'AIR' pad is cut shorter so the sizes xxs/xs/s sizes are shorter in length than the larger M/L/XL etc for the AIR Orange pad. Makes sense hey !!
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- Check SIZING HERE (please use Male Chart as its unisex sizing).
- 100% Made in Italy with Pride.
- Perfect for temperatures from 0c - 13c.
- Super Roubaix Material.
Washing Instruction - Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Wash inside out.