|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
BIB TIGHTS SUPER ROUBAIX100% SSL Secure
- NEW STOCK.
- Italian Roubaix fleeced fabric for the cold weather conditions.
- Super Premium BibTights, used all year round, one of our best sellers.
- This garment contains Carvico fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement. Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort. This fabric has excellent stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation and they provide comfort in cool weather conditions.
- Performance Fit. Anatomical.
- With Removable Gaitor for at leg hem.
- Soft feel Bioelastic Fleece Roubaix.
- Soft feel Raw Cut Braces with holes for breathability on the back.
- Our motif on both sides of legs and on the bum panel.
- 100% Made in Italy with Pride.
- Perfect for temperatures from 0c - 13c.
- Inside are our 2 amazingly popular Made in Italy, La Fonte Pads which are exclusive to us and we name these the 'ORANGE 'AIR' and the 'BLACK ZENITH' Pads. You just select which type in the variants option you would like.
- The ORANGE AIR Pad, comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Medium, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those riders who desire the most padding and are not mountain goats. We always advise this pad for riders who wear size LARGE and upward as it is the most comfortable thick pad we offer.
- The 'BLACK ZENITH' PAD, also from La Fonte in Italy, we believe can be best suited more to the lighter rider (< 80KG) , the rider who loves to climb or an experienced rider who demands the best for long distance as its a slimmer pad when compared to the Orange AIR. We offer this pad up to the medium size.
- For our Female Riders, we have a version of this pad also specifically produced for a female rider. Check out the variant option.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- Check SIZING HERE (please use Male Chart as its unisex sizing).
- Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal non-bio powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Wash inside out.