|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Hydra v4 Black Tiger (eVent Fabric)100% SSL Secure
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
Color: Black with rear Waterproof black rain spray protector insert.
Part of our Black Tiger Collection of Hydra, Gilet and Long Sleeve.
For Sizing please click here
-eVent DVstretch. Blocks wind/rain whilst instantly venting moisture and body heat. Using Direct Venting Technology the athlete stays comfortable even when they are working up a sweat and the weather may have turned.
- Anatomical Sleeves. Aero fit sleeve as you would expect from an article like this.
- Fits like a Jersey, so size up accordingly depending on how you layer up for your ride. If you are a racer, you will know. If your a leisure rider, potentially size up.
- Technical Fabric with Windproof and a High Level of Water Resistant Membrane. 338 gr.
- 18000 Water Column Waterproof Level. (very high)
- Fully Windproof with 0.1cfm permeability.
- 85% PL, 10% EA, 5% PTFE
- Underarm with Bi-elastic Roubaix Material. Anatomical Fit.
- Full Length Front Zip with autoblocking slider.
- Both sleeve ends are with Raw Cut Cuffs.
- Front Hem with Lapel. Back Hem with a Waterproof membrane.
- Reflective elements on the rear of the article.
- 3 Open Cargo pockets with 1 invisible zipped pocket with a waterproof internal lining.
- iPod Hole on left rear pocket.
- Longer Back for a better shield against rain.
- Vents on the Front Flanks for better aeration. Zip Opened/Closed.
Fabrics stretch up to 85% with full recovery.
Model: 6ft 2", Weight 85kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" wears size large but can wear XL also with layers so be cautious. Anatomical Fit.
Washing: Wash as 30c, use Non-Bio washing powder/gel. Do not use Tumble Dryer, Let Hang Dry.