|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
HYDRA v4 Jacket DUTCH ORANGE SUMMIT100% SSL Secure
This Jacket is an adaptable and protective cycling jacket suited to a wide range of weather conditions. Great in the cold and dry weather and massively protective in warmer and wetter weather.
Best way to describe our Hydra v4 Jacket is that its a true all-rounder perfect for all seasons and changing conditions. The High Performance Fabric is Wind Resistant and comes with a high Waterproof level while simultaneously being breathable. Thanks to the inner membrane technology from eVent it is very comfortable to wear.
- Some riders need to go up 1 size on this jacket as it is with an anatomical style.
- Each season, it remains one of our most popular items, exceptional when it is going to rain during your spin and each season this material just keeps on improving. It is one of our top sellers when it is cold and when it will rain during your ride.
- You may also like from our SUMMIT Collection, a pairing DUTCH ORANGE RAIN PROOF GILET, Ice Thermal Jacket or Long Sleeve THERMAL JERSEY also available and pair well.
- All our BibTights, Buffs and Gloves also pair with this collection.
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent DVWind membranes precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
- DUTCH ORANGE with Summit elements of white
- Rear Waterproof black rain spray protector insert.
- eVent DVWind. Blocks wind/rain whilst instantly venting moisture and body heat. Using Direct Venting Technology the athlete stays comfortable even when they are working up a sweat and the weather may have turned.
- Anatomical Sleeves. Aero fit sleeve as you would expect from an article like this.
- Fits like a Jersey, so size up accordingly depending on how you layer up for your ride. If you are a racer, you will know. If your a leisure rider, potentially size up.
- Technical Fabric with Windproof and a High Level of Water Resistant Membrane. 338 gr.
- 18000 Water Column Waterproof Level. (very high)
- Fully Windproof with 0.1cfm permeability.
- 85% PL, 10% EA, 5% PTFE
- Underarm with Bi-elastic Roubaix Material. Anatomical Fit.
- Full Length Front Zip with autoblocking slider.
- Both sleeve ends are with Raw Cut Cuffs.
- Front Hem with Lapel. Back Hem with a Waterproof membrane.
- Reflective elements on the rear of the article.
- 3 Open Cargo pockets with 1 invisible zipped pocket with a waterproof internal lining.
- iPod Hole on left rear pocket.
- Longer Back for a better shield against rain.
- Vents on the Front Flanks for better aeration. Zip Opened/Closed.
- Fabrics stretch up to 85% with full recovery. www.eventfabrics.com
- 6ft 2", Weight 85kg, Waist 34", Chest 40" wears size large but can wear XL also with layers so be cautious. Anatomical Fit.
- For Sizing please click here
Washing: Wash as 30c, use Non-Bio washing powder/gel. Do not use Tumble Dryer, Let Hang Dry.