|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
ICE Thermal Winter Jacket v2 - VELO VIBRANT ENERGY100% SSL Secure
- Only XS and MEDIUM Sizes left in stock available at present
- Each Winter, one of our most popular items is our ICE THERMAL JACKET and each season this material just keeps on improving. It is one of our top sellers from October - March in Ireland being Exceptional for temperatures from -2/3c up to 10c using correct base layers. This is a jacket which will keep you comfortable and warm as you fend off the cold conditions that the winter season can bring.
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent Windproof DVStretch precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market.
- LIGHT, WARM, BREATHABLE, WATER REPELLENT and we produce this using an excellent membrane from eVent Fabrics. www.eventfabrics.com
- Main Color: VIBRANT ENERGY PANTONES . MULTI-COLOUR, Stand Out !!!
- Light, Anatomical and Breathable, but warm.
- Weight: 404gr, Aerodynamic fit. Bioelastic fabric with breathable windproof and water resistent membranes.
- Fleece internal fabric to grant more breathability. DVStretch.
- Exceptional for temps from -3 or 4c up to 10c using correct base layers.
- Water repellent outer layers.
- Reflective raw cut insert on gripper and on tops of pockets.
- 3 Cargo Pockets with one additional invisible waterproof zipped pocket on the right rear.
- iPod hole on left rear pocket.
- Laser cut on hem on rear and Front hem with lapel.
- Sleeve end is cuffed.
- Front zip is hidden with autoblock slider and windproof inside flap.
- Extremely fitted article. (matches our top line jerseys in sizing so you can always consider selecting 1 size up if you need to consider extra weight).
Model - 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also. Check SIZE CHART HERE
Washing Instruction - Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Zip it Closed.