|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Long Sleeve Black NoRain 'Watershield'100% SSL Secure
- American Express
- MITITech Thermal warp knit stretch fabric which provides excellent natural insulation.
- Waterproof level to 10,000 Water Column, with rain spray protector on the rear which can be tucked away if not required. This is a shield against the rain. (Please note that Waterproof in cycling terminology is not 'wetsuit' waterproof.)
- A torso fitting, aero, soft shell long sleeve jersey that will
block the wind, shrugs off the rain but most importantly is highly
- Laser Cut hem to limit jersey ride up.
- Rear reflective Trim, 3 Pockets.
- Centre Panel with some Fluo Branding and fluo trim hem.
For a couple of hours training or racing in the rain, the Hydra is all
you need. (think of it as a Jersey and a raincape as one)
- Used as a
wet weather performance item for a real advantage, its perfect for cool
dry days too that will be nippy.- The idea of the Hydra is to keep you
comfortable in the cold and wet without heating up which is normally
associated with a rain cape or gilet.
- Fabrics have significant stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation.
Provides comfort in cold weather conditions.- Wash at 30c and let hang
dry afterwards. No Dryer Activity so leave dry normal 99% of the time.
- Made with Pride in Italy.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
- To Reactivate the material after 20 washes, use a Tumble Dryer at 40c for 30mins if your confident of its heat cycle, or you could use a DWR product on it (Nikwax/Grangers)