|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Triathlon - Female Specific Aero Kona SpeedCheat - All Black with Fluo Yellow100% SSL Secure
- Our New Aero Suit which we have called the KONA SPEEDCHEAT a
Front Zip Speedsuit, our latest with IROMAN, 70.3 or triathlons in hot climates in mind. With our new Motif.
- This is female specific sizing for this speedsuit.
- Bryan McCrystal wore the male version of this suit when he placed 2nd at Ironman Cork.
- New lighter structure for additional breathability.
- Made from Aero Speed Lycra on sleeves, front and rear of suit.
- Mesh Side Panels. Reversed Front zip with lapel.
- 1 Pocket (mesh) on either side of leg. 2 Pockets in total.
- Designed for Performance.
- For sizing use the Female section as its a female specifc item but very anatomical. Check Sizing Here
- You should expect to take 3-4 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection.
- Long front zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- Made with latest italian fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- Front Zip, V-Neck. Reversed xip.
- Fabric is Revolutional Energy & 3 Action Lycra with custom elastic gripper to avoid roll up.
- La Fonte Tri Female Triathlon Pad. This pad has been tested for Long Races and the model tested by triathlon athletes, has minimal shape, density and thickness, as requested by the sport activity. The pad lined with Coolmax face fabric, a BlueSign® approved material, is an additional guarantee for consumers’ safety. The Air-Flow System grants an excellent breathability.
- Coolmax pulls sweat away so you are dry, comfortable and ready for anything. It is composed of 100% polyester so it is great for moisture transport. It is the fastest drying high-tech fastest.
- 100% Made in Italy with pride.
Washing Instruction - Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Turn inside out.