|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bib Tights AllDay ROUBAIX100% SSL Secure
- Italian Roubaix fleeced fabric for the cold weather conditions.
- Super Premium set of BibTights, one of our best sellers.
- Check Sizing Here
- This garment contains Carvico fibre engineered to provide exceptional recovery power, fit and freedom of movement. Italian engineered stretch fabrics created for for genuine thermal comfort. This fabric has excellent stretch and recovery, soft brushing next to skin, excellent natural insulation and they provide comfort in cool weather conditions.
- Super Fitted Item. Anatomical.
- With Removable Gaitor for at leg hem.
- Soft feel Bioelastic Fleece Roubaix.
- Soft feel Raw Cut Braces with holes for breathability on the back.
- Inside is our amazingly popular AIR Pad which comes in a different length for XXS, XS and S sizes compared to a slightly longer length for Med, Large, XL, XXL etc sizes. This pad is open cell memory foam technology, has excellent elasticity, breathability and is super for those who want the most padding and are not mountain goats. Mountain goats are loving the new latest BLACK ZENITH Pad.
- Chamois's : For Male Riders, we have the AIR La Fonte Chamois and the new BLACK ZENITH pad options and for the female riders we the Female Black Zenith pad while stocks last. These pads are produced with innovative fabric ensuring maximum comfort to the athlete due to their pleasant soft-touch, the high 4-ways stretch elasticity, the excellent breathability and superb moisture transparent feature, all from La Fonte Pads, designed, enginieered and Made In Italy.
- Our motif on both sides of legs and on the bum panel. (new stock does not have the logo on the calfs)
- 100% Made in Italy with Pride.
- Perfect for temperatures from 3c/4c and upwards to 13c. Super Roubaix Material.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large.
Washing Instruction - Do not tumble dry, wash at 30c with normal powder or gel. Use no fabric softener. Leave hang dry afterwards. Don't wash along with velcro based articles as they can rub and cause damage. Wash inside out.