|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
STORM BLACK RAIN Jacket/Cape100% SSL Secure
- NEW BLACK Color. In Stock.
BEAT THE RAIN, STAY DRY.
- The technology sees water simply beading off the face of the jacket and a couple of shakes sees the water removed from the top. Its not just waterproof and breathable, it's also windproof too. The ultimate protection for cyclists who go ride, no matter what. It is a slim ergonomic fit (designed to follow the shape of your body, to create a smooth silhouette, without being skin tight) backed up by waterproof and breathable stretch zones. This gives you a jacket that fits close to the body but still lets you move easily.
- With Fabric from eVent and Direct Venting. - Fully taped seams to lock out water to the highest quality for a rain jacket of its kind. Making a breathable jacket that is waterproof is the challenge. With minimal panels, this jackets offers serious protection, is lightweight, packable and goes where you go.
Several years ago, some folks who had been working in the development of GoreTex fabrics decided they could do better. A little while later, eVent was born. eVent is a super lightweight fabric for use in nasty conditions so rain, wind and snow but the thing that sets it apart is it's ability to breathe while keeping the elements out, so ensuring that when you're going for it, you're not getting wet from the inside out.
We are using eVent precisely because it is lighter and more breathable than most other membranes currently on the market with fully internally taped seams and a taped zipper ensure that no water makes its way into the jacket while a low-drop storm flap tail keeps the road splash from penetrating the bum section of your bibs, even when you're on the drops. With elasticated cuffs they make for a comfortable, warm seal at the wrist and allow easy fitting of gloves over the jacket. It can be packed down small and put into a rear pocket with ease. You will want it to rain, all day. The Technology is microscopic but the difference is huge.
- 6ft 2"(185cm), 85kg, 40" chest(100cm), 34" waist. Wears Size Large, but can wear XL also.
FEMALE MODEL for this item.
- 5ft 4" (164cm), 58-64kg, typically wears XS.
- 5ft 6-8", 65-70kg, typically wears SMALL.
Check Unisex Sizing Here
Having a rating of 20,000 Water Column (Waterproofness), taped seams and a storm proof zip. Its a lightweight rain cape, yet has the performance of a hardshell waterproof with a membrane with direct perspiration. (As you know in cycling terminology, we have different levels of waterproof values so nothing is at wetsuit level. This is our highest though)
This item is very Breathable (22,000 G/M), Light, Easily foldable and of course Windproof. - Race Fit. - 158 grams. FiftyShell. 20,000 Water Column. 22000 Breathability Value. - Fully taped seams to lock out water. - Comes with a longer tail to keep your backside dry but can be tucked up when not in use. - Stows away in your back pocket. - Waterproof Front Zipper. - Sleeve end is with elastic cuffs. - Quality Construction, Built to last. - Rustle-free: Designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable. - Fantastic Cuff Construction.
Fabric: 65% Pes, 35% PTFE. Membranes from eVent DValpine. Innovative and taped seams. Ultra-breathable PTFE hydrophobic membrane to ensure optimum moisture management, preventing sweat build-up next to the skin.
- 30c Non-Bio Wash, No Dryer Use. No Iron. Leave Hang-Dry.